Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I Ate Wednesday

         I've been wanting to participate in WIAW (hosted by Peas and Crayons) for the last few weeks, but I kept forgetting to take pics on Tuesday.  Then I'd see other people's WIAW posts and think "ohhh I meant to do that" :D    Matt called me out on it and said I'm lying because it is really what I ate on Tuesday, I tried explaining that in order to post you have to take pics the day before, whatev.  He also called me out for posting a pic of my underwear 2 days ago, Sorry Babe!



        
      I figured this would be cool to do every once in a while, since I occasionally get asked how I eat on a daily basis.  I'm no food picture pro though; I took all these with my phone:

    Breakfast:
    High Fiber English Muffin spread lightly with PB, topped with Gala Apple and Banana slices, and sprinkled with cinnamon (Same thing every morning!)

    Coffee with Hazelnut Creamer

    Post Run Snack:
    Single Serving bag of Edamame

    Lightly sprinkled with salt

    Lunch:
    Doesn't look so pretty, but it was awesome!
    Romaine lettuce, Fresh chopped salsa, Avocado (about half), Grilled Chicken and a few crunched tortilla chips.  No dressing needed; just mixed it up and the avocado and salsa coated it nicely :)


    Dinner:
    High Fiber Wrap, Roasted Red Peppers, Melted Mozzarella, Romaine, Roma Tomato, Chopped Basil and drizzled with Balsamic Vin.

    Not pictured: 2 Reese's Easter PB Cups :), Few slices of Turkey.



       As for workout:  I did what was "supposed to be" an easy 3 miler.  My first mile was 6:13 (oops).  The rest was definitely easy pace, 2- 8:30's
    ~ Zuzana's 4 minute workout that I posted on Thursday
    ~ 50 Kettlebell swings with 20 lber
    ~ Few pull-ups with as minimal jump as I could manage
    ~ Nighttime Abs: 2 min plank, alternating toe touches, russian twist w/ KB, leg raises and holds.

Post Title

What I Ate Wednesday


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/03/what-i-ate-wednesday.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive