Monday, March 21, 2011

Now these ABC's I can get behind

         As I mentioned a few posts ago, I really had no interest in answering the ABC Meme that was recently going around, with the exception of the U question which I answered in that post :)  Well today the always entertaining Jack Sh*t  had a different take on the ABC's and these ones I couldn't resist :D

    Achilles heel: Blame it on the A-a-a-a-a-alcohol

    Battle cry: Don't Wanna Stop


    Casket size: :(

    Deformity: My right hip socket (from childhood Legg-Calve Perthes)


    Embarrassing nickname: BlabberMouth (although you can't tell from this little bloggy, that's actually irony)

    Fish I’d most like to be if I were somehow, for some reason, forced to be turned into a fish: Did you know the sailfish is the fastest fish in the ocean?



    Getaway route: The Back Staircase

    Hillbilly name (click 
    here): Mary Lou Harley

    Inanimate object I most resemble: Hourglass obviously ;) (I really tried to come up with a more creative answer for this but I think my head was gonna explode)

    “Jack”, Favorite blogger named: NY Construction Blogger Jack Buehrer (I have a strong passion for construction, you didn't know that?)

    Knot I have most trouble untying:  Any of the millions that take over my hair during the night, I have the knottiest bed head ever :/

    Last lesson learned :Don't drink Sangria on Sunday night if you want to get ANYTHING accomplished on Monday.  Oh did I mention today is my rest day, now it is.

    Middle letter of middle name: I don't have a middle name, but my full name could sub for my hillbilly name; Katiebeth 


    Nearest Chinese restaurant: I was gonna say Tai Show, but that is Japanese, Oops.  In that case, Fortune Cookies Chinese Restaurant. 


    Oldest person I know: My super amazing 90 yr old G Ma. 


    Pancakes, Favorite topping for: No pancakes for me, Thank You


    Quality I wish I had more of: Confidence!

    Rap artist I’d most like to chillax with: Pharrell, and he could serenade me with "Beautiful. . . I just want you to know, you're my favorite girl" :D


    Salad dressing I despise most: French. Unless it is on a taco salad.


    TV show I wish would disappear forever: ALL of the Real Housewives


    Underwear, Favorite kind/color:  
    Pinks and Blues and Lace.  Something Like this:


    Vice that I wish I could do away with: See Question A

    Website that I check first every day: Weather.com or Gmail


    Xerox, Funniest thing I’ve copied on: I wish I had a scandalous answer for this one


    “Yes,” Dumbest thing to which I’ve answered: No comment. 


    Zombie, Favorite “brain” dish if I ever became a:  Brain Fries :)



      I'd love to hear some of your answers!  

Post Title

Now these ABC's I can get behind


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/03/now-these-abc-i-can-get-behind.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive