Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"I Jlp You!"

        I'm a little behind on blog reading, my google reader does not like when I work.  Actually I've pretty much read everything, there was just a lot I wanted to comment on and haven't got the chance to yet.

        Another thing that I hadn't gotten to yet was The Versatile Blogger Award from Steph @Run- on .  Thanks Steph!  I think there was another person who tagged me too, but now I can't figure out who it was, so let me know and I'll add you here (or maybe I just dreamed that I was so awesome 2 people wanted to tag me :D)


    7 things:
    1) The post title is a quote from my FAVORITE TV series, the full quote goes a little something like this,

    E: Is "Jlp" a word
    P: "Jelp?" J-e-l-p?
    E: No, j-l-p. Like, "I jlp. . . I jlp you!"

    Ahahah.
    Who can guess the show?
    It always makes my night a little better when I watch it :)

    Also this comedy series I love :

    Not always appropriate, but it always makes me laugh :D


    2) The only reality show I watch any more is "So You Think You Can Dance." 
        No Bachelor, Survivor, Biggest Loser (I did watch the end of last season), American Idol, DWTS for me.
       And this dance will forever be my favorite:
    So much emotion.
    Anyone else know which song they were dancing to? : )


    3)  I may be the only blogger who hasn't posted there ABC's.  To be honest the only letter I read off of anyone's and the only one I've been tempted to answer is U.  And not in a creepy way (I don't think), it was just interesting to see how everyone chose to answer that one.   Adam, who is not so boring, did it best.

    For the record: WHEN I wear them, they are mostly from Gilly Hicks, in any style that is cute.
       
    4) I can't drive.


    5) Not so much about me: My younger sister (24), ran an 18.01 5k in college.  Pretty Dang Impressive.


    6) Apparently I'm kinda dull and can't think of 7 worthwhile things about myself so I'll give my bro some props too:
    He beat me to the modeling punch.
    Modeling for Sun Bum Sunscreen.
    Tag Lines: "Protect Your Lazy *ss" and "Trust the Bum" ;)


    7)  You may have noticed while blogging/commenting I overuse this face:  :D  I feel this is acceptable because if you talk to me in person I laugh and smile a lot.  I had a Kindergartner once ask me, "Why do you smile so much?"  My response, "I just like to."  :)

    I don't really like the tagging part cause I don't like to leave anyone out; here is a few anyway:

    Laura @  On Your Left Please
    Melissa @ Melissa's Journey to the Pro Figure Stage and Beyond!
    Anyone else reading who wants to take part :)

Post Title

"I Jlp You!"


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/03/jlp-you.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive