Saturday, March 26, 2011

Things Are Looking Up

        I had a kinda off week the past 7 days.  I know everyone and their uncle is complaining about the cold weather so I won't say much but . . . jumping up to 70° then back down to 20's-30's I do not so much like.  And as I mentioned last post spring allergies are in full affect.

      The whole week has just been blahh for me and I am determined to make this week much happier :)


    Yuppp things are looking better already :D
     
      Thank You  Jim from 50 after 40!!!    I have a feeling it is going to be a GREAT week :)

        Thank you also to Mary from Fit This Girl for posting my St. P-day race pic :D  Love what she wrote about inspiring others and acting on inspiration!

         Ohh also I did my push-ups yesterday, last test for Michelle's challenge.   I got a repeat of last week: 27. . . and mannn was a shaky afterwards.  I'm going to give 30 another go on the last of the month.   I haven't been doing the 100 push-up program for sometime now, but I think imma get on that once we get back from Disney (3 weeks!).

      Going to get my last cupcake miles in, hope everyone is having a super fantastic Saturday!!

Post Title

Things Are Looking Up


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/03/things-are-looking-up.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive