Sunday, March 27, 2011

Quickie

     Just stopping in to say that today we did this:


    Not pics from today; today it was freezing  and we were all bundled up.
    Nol has had a cough, but it is allergy related, the doc said he was good to go :)

       So no 4 mile race for me.  I most likely would not have run it anyway since I've been experiencing  inner knee pain on my last few runs (and even felt some today with no running :( )  I've never had a problem with this area so I'm really not sure what it could be, but I'm resting for a few days and getting my icing on. 
     I'll keep you posted.  


    Fun Giveaway tomorrow, make sure to stop by :D

Post Title

Quickie


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/03/quickie.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive