Thursday, March 24, 2011

Three Things Thursday

    1)
    Requisite pic with bib for the Cupcake Marathon
     I've got a few miles left, I started tracking late and the weather has thrown off this weeks long run, but I'll have it all done by Saturday :)

    and since we know I can't stop at just one pic
    Scary face, sorry ;P

    2) Today's workout:    21 minutes of stairs
                                        Zuzana's Hot Mess Workout
                                        Pull-ups!
                                        Abs later
       
          On the topic of Hot Messes I feel like this blog has been a bit of one lately or maybe it is just my mind is a HM.   I'm gonna call it the 6 month slump.   But it's no big cause I'm hitting most of my goals which was the purpose of starting this blog anyway. 

          So March my have been a low point for RftB, but it has definitely been a very high point for fitness :D  (This also includes my comments have been lackluster lately, sorry!  Being mommy + wife + working + working out + life = Gahhh, no time for everything.  I really admire all those who can do that all and stay on top of commenting and responding to everyone.  That will never be me.  But I'll try my best :)  Just wait till I start working 48+ hrs a week at the beach with no computer, that should be interesting.  I'm thinking LOTS of pics during the summer)  Oops that was a long parentheses.

    You can expect lots of this during the summer:
    The morning after.  
    Sadly only 3 of us still work there.  It's a tough environment for the chicas.
    And that's ma sis far left.

    3) is just gonna be a list of random stuff:
                     ~ I love that it is [slowly] warming up. . . but  I forgot about my spring allergies :(  No fun.  Can we just skip to summer.
                     ~ I saw 119.5 yesterday.
                     ~ My measure of not losing strength with weight loss is improvement in BW exercises.  Less weight to move + maintaining or gaining strength = more ease with push-ups and pull-ups.  When I first started using the resistance bands (video here) for assisted pull-ups  I could still only do  3 reps in a row, today I did 10 :)  Push-up test tomorrow (last weeks test- 27).
                     ~ Right now the 4 mile race I'd found for Sunday is off.  I'm trying to work it out (I have knee high shamrock socks I need to wear! Got them after my last race.)  Also if I can keep 5k ish pace I could possibly win it and there is a cash prize :) We shall see what happens.

    Current Album I'm running, jumping, planking, dancing to- 
    "Good Morning Revival"  Good Charlotte
      Esp. "Misery" :D

Post Title

Three Things Thursday


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/03/three-things-thursday_24.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive