Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm In :D



    Registered last night and am very relieved!  This race doesn't sell out in hours, but it does fill up and I've been checking compulsively for the past few months to see if registration was open yet.

    And now I'm in and there is no backing out :D

        
       March has been straight up awesome so far.  I might need to make some new goals for the second half cause I am blasting through with my current ones!

        I've worked more this week than I did in Jan/ Feb combined :D  I was in the Middle School W-F and it rocked;  kids were great, read my ACE manual on the off periods, was home by 2 everyday which left time to get my workouts in before The Nolski got home :)

    Wednesday   ~6 mile run outside in 49 min. I started with two mid 7 min miles, but my legs were lead-ish from bodyrock the day before so I just went for getting the miles in for the rest.    
       ~Night time planks, dips, pull-ups, KB russian twist, dive bombers (I do love how these work the arms Linds :D, but I collapse on the floor after like 2.  SO Hard!! Gotta keep working on them!)  

    Thursday ~3 mile tread run
    ~Same night exercises as above

    Friday   ~Michelle issued a little push-up challenge on her blog.  It involves max tests every Friday in March. So yesterday morning, 5:55 AM, I dropped and busted out 22 :)  8 more by March 31st ? I freaking got this :D
      ~20 minutes stair running
      ~Since it was Friday and I rocked the week, I allowed myself a little (huge understatement) wine, and then challenged Matt to a Plank-Off :)  We called it a draw at 2:30.

       I'm feeling so good I threw on my new Gilly Hicks Bikini this morning and danced around the house (sorry no pics ;)

    I did a little mix and match when I bought it, with this top:
    and this bottom:
    Obsessed.

       Other things of note:
       I've been trying to do some push-ups where the elbows go back to target the triceps. . . I can do like 1.5.   Seriously lacking on the tri strength.  I'm gonna start off doing them on my knees for now.

       I am SO CLOSE to my first chin-up.  Book your flights to NY now for the 
    "Katie's First Chin-Up Celebration!"

    This month has definitely come in like a lion and I have no plans of slowing down.

Post Title

I'm In :D


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-in-d.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive