Thursday, March 10, 2011

St. P-Day Race Attire Preview

    Continuing with tradition, 564737 pics of ME: 

    Don't let the innocent face fool you, in 2 days I am going to. . .


    KICK SOME *SS 
    (family friendly. . . kinda :)



    Katie, Erin, and Patrick McGrath.  Nuff Said.
    Kisses from the Irish ;)

    Although I AM 25% Portugese, that's where the Boo-tay comes from:
    Or. . .
    it could be from all the stairs, sprints, inclines, lunges, squats and KB swings.

    I work hard on the backside to make up for what's lacking in front
    (yes I get happy when my booty gets bigger :D)

    I may add some shamrock stickers to the shirt to up the spirit factor.
    Maybe a green hair ribbon too :)

    FINE just 1 more ;)
    I got up a 1/2 hour early just so I could get my pre-race photo shoot in.

    I think it is bad luck to skip it.

    and us Irish need all the luck we can get ♧

Post Title

St. P-Day Race Attire Preview


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/03/st-p-day-race-attire-preview.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive