Thursday, March 10, 2011

MATTHEW WILLIAMSON REDEFINES BRIDAL BEAUTY

    I have an obsession with bridal gowns and weddings in general. Growing up, I was always a flower girl and to this day I can probably recite half the dialogue of The Wedding Planner to anyone willing to listen. I guess, weddings are just something every girl has an innate obsession with starting from a very young age.

    Although traditional wedding details and princess dresses are what people usually envision for their big day, I've always been a fan of being true to yourself and pushing those style boundaries. I fell in love with Matthew Williamson's new bridal collection because of his unique touch and interesting silhouettes that make every bride feel special no matter what her style may be.

    Take a peak at some of his fabulous dresses and view his entire collection here:

    Crystal Pleated Asymmetric Gown

    Geometric Beaded Gown
    And my personal favorite is the Beaded Kaftan

    image source: glamour.com

Post Title

MATTHEW WILLIAMSON REDEFINES BRIDAL BEAUTY


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/03/matthew-williamson-redefines-bridal.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive