Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dance II Bleeding Love

    I really enjoy dancing and I have alot of friends who really enjoy dancing as well.

    I watch 'So You Think You Can Dance?' and it is so inspiring to watch some of the dances, especially when it doesn't get tiring at all.

    One of the most popular dance routines was done by Chelsea and Mark of Season 4. They were able to capture the essence of the song and executed the routine perfectly as well, And my personal favorite was Mark.

    I love the part where Mark would be the puppeteer of Chelsea and isolated the movement of her body. It looked effortless in its difficulty. When they dance their energy was always up and with the addition of their well executed dance and theatrics, it made the routine unforgettable .

    I watch it over and over, but I never get sick of watching it.

    Here's the clip! I hope you enjoy it!

    So You Think You Can Dance
    Bleeding Love Dance Routine
    Chelsea & Mark



    This is the best clip that I could find of the routine.
    ---
    ~Krisan

Post Title

Dance II Bleeding Love


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/03/dance-ii-bleeding-love.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive