Monday, May 2, 2011

UNAPOLOGETIC SERIES PART 4





    Stephanie's Favorites:
    The simple high-waisted skirt and classic black blazer are two of my favorite items for the same reason: versatility. They can both be dressed up or down- worn with heels on a date or flats for class, paired with a crisp button up shirt or a vintage concert tee. I can just throw them on and feel confident, pulled-together, comfortable, and chic.

    Addie's Favorites:
    Vintage black chiffon long sleeve top with floral cutouts
    Not only is the black top beautiful it is also a one of a kind vintage treasure, found at the Rosebowl Swap Meet in Pasadena, Ca. It is one of my favorite pieces because of its sentimental value. I love that the top is one of a kind and whenever I wear it I am transported to my beautiful day of thrifting at one of my favorite shopping destinations. 

    Black and white African, geometric print tank dress
    This dress is one of my favorites because it brings me back to the long days of summer. Not only is it stylish but also very comfortable, just an all around easy and breezy dress. The black and white pattern gives the simple silhouette of the dress some pizzazz while still allowing it to act almost as a neutral, because it can be paired with any color or accessory imaginable. 



    We hope you enjoyed the Unapologetic Series!! :)

    XOXO, UCD Textstyles Staff Winter '11



    Photographers: Adrienne Cheng, David Ou, and Richard Shan
    Creative Directors: Jacqueline Lum, Ashley Mariano, Perry Sanesanong, and Addie Stohler.
    Art Director: Ashley Mariano
    Stylists/Models: Rebecca Cho, Jennifer Hernandez, Stephanie Lee, Jacqueline Lum, Ashley Mariano, Stephanie Nguyen, Perry Sanesanong, and Addie Stohler.
    Assistant: Mingi Kang

Post Title

UNAPOLOGETIC SERIES PART 4


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/05/unapologetic-series-part-4.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive