Monday, May 2, 2011

UNAPOLOGETIC SERIES PART 2

    Jennifer Hernandez & Jacqueline Lum




    Jacky's Favorites:
    Red patent wedges - "Bold. Playful. And comfortable."

    Floral cardigan, floral doc martens, and ray ban's - "Sweet, but not girlie. Tough, but not aloof. Classic, but not regressive."

    Rust-colored lace/sheer tights and giant black headband - "A deep, rich color with a simple pattern is always elegant, while the colossal bow headband is sure to make an entrance."


    Jen's Favorites:
    Blue shorts - The ruffles are what make this pair of shorts my favorite, and the light blue color is fun for spring and summer. They just seem to make an outfit more exciting.

    Free people floral dress - I love this dress because it's just so easy to wear. Whenever I'm in a hurry it's great to put this dress and some sandals on and be ready for the day. It's also easy to dress up or down.

    Oversized striped shirt and yellow skirt - I love oversized shirts because they're always so comfortable, and the skirt is my favorite because yellow is one of my favorite colors but I rarely find any bottoms that come in yellow when I'm shopping!

Post Title

UNAPOLOGETIC SERIES PART 2


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/05/unapologetic-series-part-2.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive