Tuesday, May 31, 2011

DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT: ZUHAIR MURAD

    The first time I had ever heard of Zuhair Murad was when I working at MNG by Mango two summers ago. As I browsed all the dresses on the floor, I noticed a few full length gowns that were absolutely stunning. The colors were very flattering with extravagant detailing that I could not take my eyes or hands off the dresses. I looked at the label and he was a featured designer that collaborated with Mango. Since then, he became my favorite designer that I always look up to.

    Zuhair Murad is a Lebanese designer with a high reputation in the fashion world. His extensive line includes ready-to-wear, haute couture, and accessories. With his background as a huge influence on his garments, he incorporates culture with luxury where it is reminiscent of Egyptian princesses and Grecian goddesses. Murad is well respected and popular amongst celebrities such as Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Shakira, and Miley Cyrus.

    Take a look at Zuhair Murad's Spring/Summer 2011Collection:








                                                              all image sources: http://hotpz.com

Post Title

DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT: ZUHAIR MURAD


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/05/designer-spotlight-zuhair-murad.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive