Thursday, May 12, 2011

BRIDAL LINE: IVY & ASTER

    Let's face it. Almost every girl has dreamed about her future wedding, I know I have. I'm a bit ashamed to say I've devoted hours to planning out my special day, including the location, color scheme, centerpieces, and bouquet. But the true star of the event, the dress, has always been kind of fuzzy in my mind. That is until now. I've always known I wanted something simple, but extremely elegant, with a trumpet or bell silhouette, and a short train. No floral appliques or bows, no gaudy rhinestones, no ruching, and definitely no strapless dresses (don't get me wrong, I love strapless dresses, but they're just not for me).

    I came across Ivy & Aster, a recently launched bridal line that creates gorgeous, ethereal wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses. Created by two best friends (Ivy and Aster) from Atlanta, their dresses are now selling in bridal boutiques across the country. I've happily decided that my future wedding dress will be the one on the left (below) or one very similar to it. Now all I need is a groom!



    Here are some more pictures from their dreamy collection.







    Image Source: SweetLittlePhotographs, Ivy&Aster

Post Title

BRIDAL LINE: IVY & ASTER


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/05/bridal-line-ivy-aster.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive