Sunday, May 8, 2011

PAPER BAG?

    Last week I felt like a child again. I packed my first brown paper bag lunch in college. I was estatic to carry around the infamous brown paper bag because my friends always brought them to school, while I was secretly jealous of them. My parents never packed me food, they just gave me money. But now, an independent man, I was able to do it on my own! Not to mention, it saves a tremendous amount of money.

    Recently, while reading my daily tumblogs, wetheurban posted a blog on Marie Turnor "Paper Bag" Clutch. At first, I was amazed at how ingenious this designer was, but then I thought, I just rocked my own (and cheap) paper bag last week.

    Is this worth $179? You be the judge. I can buy 179 bags of chips.



    image source: wetheurban

Post Title

PAPER BAG?


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/05/paper-bag.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive