Thursday, May 12, 2011

JEWELRY DISPLAYS

    Whenever I come across images of someone's home, I immediately go to their jewelry display. Whether their jewelry is sitting on an antique tray or hanging delicately from a mirror or a picture frame, it adds a touch of sparkle and some personality to the space. I love the idea of having baubles out on display- after all, shiny necklaces and colorful rings are practically begging to be shown off, even if they're not being worn! 

    Achieving a "carelessly-strewn-about" and piled-on display look for your jewelry is easy. Anthropologie makes gorgeous bowls that are too pretty to eat from and thus perfect for putting jewelry in. I recently purchased this tree stand from Urban Outfitters to hang all my necklaces after eyeing it for quite some time, and I love it. Mannequin dress forms, are also a really chic and interesting way to display accessories (necklaces, brooches, scarves, hats) and cheap ones, like this one, are easy to find.

     Image Sources: The Coveteur, How I Met Your Style, Cupcakes and Cashmere

Post Title

JEWELRY DISPLAYS


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/05/jewelry-displays.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive