Friday, February 4, 2011

Preview For Tomorrow's Charity Bake Sale

         Some of you may have heard about Jogging With Fiction's Blog Bake Sale to raise money for Kisses From Katie.  After I read her first post about it I decided it would be fun to make some Valentine's Day Cake Pops to help out :D  These aren't a "healthy" baked good by any means, but my food philosophy is that it is okay to have a treat sometimes (or give them to others) :)

    Here is a little preview of what they look like so far:


    I still have 3 more colors to finish

    I actually found a conversation heart that said, "RACE ME,"  I HAD to include that one!

    I'll have a full post tomorrow with the link to the Bake Sale and more pictures and description!!  I'm really excited about these :D!

Post Title

Preview For Tomorrow's Charity Bake Sale


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/02/preview-for-tomorrow-charity-bake-sale.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive