Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'M MAKING MYSELF: NIKE

    Fresh pair of Nikes hit the pavement, thoughts rush out, inner peace seeps through your soul, and beads of sweat drip with every stride. When I'm feeling a little stressed or just need a break, there's nothing I love more than working out, whether it's going for a quick run, building up strength through kick-boxing, or a little one-on-one time with my yoga mat. And there's always one brand that I turn to when I work out -- Nike.

    I've always loved Nike ads, I mean what's more empowering than their "Just Do It" slogan? Check out Nike's new ads which have been popping up in every major women's fashion magazine. Entitled I'm Making Myself: _____ , the ad series captures the strength and power of women athletes.




    Join the movement, and start making yourself TODAY! Click here to participate.

    image soure: funnycommercialsworld.com

Post Title

I'M MAKING MYSELF: NIKE


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-making-myself-nike.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive