Sunday, February 20, 2011

Signed, Sealed, Delivered.

    23


    That's my final count.


    I wanted 30, but 2 minutes of straight burpees is challenging enough, I will take 23.  For Now.


        I've been slacking on my push-ups the past few weeks, so today's burpees were actually harder than my first few attempts.  Plus I mysteriously gained 5 lbs in between Friday and Saturday (I'm sure it had nothing to do with two night eating out and hockey game food/drinks).

       My first attempt tonight I only got to 20 and I was kinda bummed because I didn't get a video of my previous 23.  So I took a little rest and tried again.  23.  Except I think the first set looks better.

    Grammy's music themed burpee videos:






    You've still got a few hours left to join the fun.


    . . .and thus far I am true to my word, I DID get more than Kovas, Patrick and Mr. Manly combined (since none of them did it :P)

Post Title

Signed, Sealed, Delivered.


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/02/signed-sealed-delivered.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive