Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BUTTON UP! BUTTON UP!

    Perry tried to tell me a few weeks ago to start wearing shirts buttoned all the way up, but it seemed a little too frumpy and conservative for me. I, personally, was never a big fan of buttoning shirts up to the collar because it kind of felt suffocating and looked too prim and proper for everyday wear.

    Recently however, this button-up trend has been popping up all over the place, from the blogosphere to magazines to runway shows. And I have to say, it's kind of growing on me.

    I must try out this trend soon--maybe later this week, or maybe tomorrow haha. What do you guys think, is it posh and chic or too similar to elementary school get-ups?





    And if Mr. Pharrell Williams is buttoning up, then I must say that I'm hella on board with this trend!


    image source: ghettoblashter.blogspot.com, rackkandruin.blogspot.com, lovelysaaa.tumblr.com, perrysane.tumblr.com

Post Title

BUTTON UP! BUTTON UP!


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/02/button-up-button-up.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive