Thursday, February 24, 2011

Peace Be The Journey


    I'm off to the city with my new tiny Adidas Backpack (I got it from Marshall's on Tues :)

    If this we're like most races I'd have been done 4 hours ago and not freaking out anymore.

    We're going in a little, but not to early were I end up walking around for hours.
     I would love for Nollie to be there, but we prob won't be home till 11 or after
    that's a little late for him so he's hanging out with Nanny, Pop Pop and the Cuz-ers

    Katie in Motion

    I'm gonna go with the though that as long as I know that I gave it 110% and I have nothing left when I cross that finish line, it's a success  :)


    In response to some I thought I would lose followers because taking 1000 pics of myself seems really self-absorbed (I guess it is; I prefer to think of myself as crazy), but I gained a follower :D  
    Thanks for all your comments
    I can't think straight, I'll thank you better tomorrow :)

Post Title

Peace Be The Journey


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/02/peace-be-journey.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive