Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Never Say Never

        Mmmhhmm I just used a Bieber song as my title.  I was loving the Grammy's on Sunday night and when I heard this song and I thought it was kinda motivational.  I could hear myself repeating this. . .
    "I will never say never 
    I will fight till forever"
          . . .during the gutting it out part of my 5k or whatev race I happen to be destroying.  Cheesy, yes. . . but cheesy works if it can help me PR :D

      I was also in love with The Gag's Abs, obsessed:

      Pointy shoulders?  Hatching from an egg?  

    I didn't even notice these things. I was too hypnotized by her stomach muscles.  THAT is what I want to have in 3 months :)


       Yesterday's Training:   
     10 mile run~ First 5 at Tempo  36:28/ 7:18  pace which included some snow pile hurdling and climbing.  The last 5 were slow and the end a bit painful.  


    Total time: 1:25:30


       Gorgeous 40° weather, loved it :D
        
         Today I'm taking off from running as my misshaped right hip is a little sore.  I'm gonna focus on some core and arm work instead.


        I am 10 weeks out from my first half and originally I wasn't going to set any goals other than finish and give what I got.  However my tempo runs have my brain scheming about what kind of time I can achieve.  I'm all, "If I can work my way up to maintaining this pace for the full 13, I can hit 1:35 and maybe even better."

         I have no idea if this is feasible or not.  I'm still on the completely unorthodox training plan of doing what I feel like.  I'm gonna try and write out at least some kind of plan today, I think tempos are going to be a key component of my half training.


         I can't wait to start racing again, just over a week till my indoor 3k and eyeing some 5ks in March where I am hoping to SMASH my Turkey Trot 21:52 time :D

Post Title

Never Say Never


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/02/never-say-never.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive