Sunday, February 6, 2011

GREAT Day!

    A short and sweet post just to list some of the greatness today:


    ~ Kari's Bake Sale for Kisses from Katie raised $900!  


    ~ I ran a 4 mile tempo run outside in 27:40.  6:55 pace :D  I beat my current 5k time.    
       I think all the treadmill running has helped, even though I don't run as fast on the treadmill, it still feels harder.  When I get outside I'm ready to fly.  


    ~  It is 40°.   Lot's of people running and walking outside, I even passed my dad and two of his friends running :D  After my tempo I ran 2.5 nice, slow cool down miles and enjoyed the sun.


    ~ Chris K BQed!!!!!  Ahhh so excited :D It's been so much fun on BQ or Die (which now has to be renamed!) the past few weeks.  And his comments always make me smile :)


    ~ I'm leaving in 15 to go get my bike!  The shop ordered it last week and today I'm going to pick it up and get everything properly adjusted.  It's so nice out I might be able to take it on it's maiden voyage later.


    Hope everyone else is having a GREAT Sunday!


Post Title

GREAT Day!


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/02/great-day.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive