Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bikini Burpees!

    Sorry No.

    I hate to disappoint, but some things are better off not done in a bikini (even if it gets you extra points ;)

    Burpees are at the top of the list (they will help you look fabulous in a bikini though!)

    Below are my first two attempts for the 2 Minute Burpee Contest.

    I did them about 5 minutes apart;  First set: 22   Second set: 21

    Goal by February 16th: More than Kovas, Chris K, and Patrick  30?


    Take 1



          In the 2nd set I had to step up from some of these burpees at the end.  I give anyone participating full permission to step up if you can no longer jump (I'm the judge :D).  It's better than not doing them at all ; )


    Take 2 (This vid is a little glitchy)

    I need to figure out how to get better thumbnails!


        Oh and Matty O.,  I'm not too worried about bulking up my arms.  Did you see those babies, they could use ALL the muscle they can get!!  and I'm gunning for your 35 count :D


    Now go get YOUR Burpee on :D
    (and report your results here)

Post Title

Bikini Burpees!


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/02/bikini-burpees.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive