Friday, July 15, 2011

Art II Sweet Dreamer

    Sweet Dreams

    I did a post on Rainbow [DSP Media] and their new single 'Sweet Dream'.

    I was inspired to do a few portrait shots with the same concept, and since I was in a total creative moment it was a trial of sorts. I plan on doing a better one later on~

    Sweet Dreams II

    Sweet Dreams III

    Photography, Editing & Styling II Krisan Jacomina

    -----

    Please visit my deviantart
    krisanakalia.deviantart.com

    ---

    For the post on Rainbow's New Single click their CD Cover Below!

    Buy Their New Album!

    ---

    ~Krisan

    Note: Images belong to their respective owners.

Post Title

Art II Sweet Dreamer


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/art-ii-sweet-dreamer.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive