Monday, July 25, 2011
    Bits and pieces from Ombrato's SS 2011 collection arrived at Lille Boutique last week and I have to say I'm loving the simplicity of these silk charmeuse slips, soft bras, and bloomers! You can't go wrong with a silk slip, which is elegant on every woman and essential to every wardrobe. I especially fancy the black slip that is constructed with the matte texture facing out so the smooth, shiny side of the silk charmeuse hugs the body -- perfect for hot summer nights. Oh, how clever!

    Ombrato's soft bras and bloomers are darling with a hint of decorative trim to balance sophistication with playfulness. Of course, this ensemble wouldn't be complete without a classic kimono style robe to wrap up in.

    It may be Monday, but I'm imagining myself relaxing around the house in these pieces with my hunny on bright, blue weekend morning already!

Post Title


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/bits-and-pieces-from-ombratos-ss-2011.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive