Friday, July 22, 2011

Youtube II Make Up / Make Up Base

    I finally made a tutorial for make- up~

    This is for your make-up base~

    I think that the base is the most important step when placing make up, you screw that up and you're headed for trouble~ meaning cakey make-up, uneven skin tone...those stuff.

    I don't wear make-up alot when I go out, I usually wear a lot of make up for theatre though. BUT that's a totally different story~

    Let's start with the basics...Make Up Base.

    Here's the video.



    Stay tuned for more make-up tutorials!

    To Visit my Youtube Channel
    Click ME~

    ---
    ~ Krisan

Post Title

Youtube II Make Up / Make Up Base


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/youtube-ii-make-up-make-up-base.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive