Friday, July 22, 2011

Youtube II Make Up / Natural and Fresh Make Up

    I remember when I used to have to go to school and I was always in a hurry since I had a tendency to wake up late because of all-nighters. On those days when I feel like a panda ( because of eyebags) I wear make up. I usually don't wear make up too often but when I do, its usually because I know I won't be moving around too much.

    Natural and Fresh ~ That is what you want people to think when they see you for the first time during the day~ Yes, you can achieve it with 6-8 hours of sleep and a regular beauty regimen..BUT for those who don't have the time to do so, there is always make up.

    Here is the video



    Enjoy!~

    Always refer to my Make Up Base video first before moving on to the other tutorials, this way the videos are short, concise and helpful! Plus I won't have to take away too much of your time!
    ^^

    To Visit my Youtube Channel
    Click ME


    ---
    ~Krisan

Post Title

Youtube II Make Up / Natural and Fresh Make Up


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/youtube-ii-make-up-natural-and-fresh.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive