Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Youtube II Cover / Good Bye Baby




    Like I said, I have always been itching to get videos up and then my friend suggested I'd do a cover of Miss A. So I did~ now , my fingers are sore from playing the guitar T.T haha

    I did their new single, 'Good Bye Baby' released a couple of days ago and made an english cover from the english lyrics they had in their Official Youtube Channel.

    Click Miss A below to go to their Official Youtube Channel!


    Here it is!~



    The BETTER VERSION:


    Go to my Youtube Channel
    Click ME~



    Buy Their New Album 'A Class'


    --
    ~Krisan

Post Title

Youtube II Cover / Good Bye Baby


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/youtube-ii-cover-good-bye-baby.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive