Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Youtube II Cover / I Need a Boy

    So I've been itching to do a cover of Tae Yang's 'I Need a Boy' and I just learned how to play it yesterday, so I wanted to do an English cover of the original Korean Version.

    There were translated versions out on Youtube but I wanted to make my own!~ :)

    I think I did a one take of this like maybe 50 times~ can't help that its noisy in the city

    Here's the Short Cover

    I plan on doing a longer one soon ^^



    Thanks for Watching :)

    Go to my Youtube Channel
    Click ME!


    ---
    ~ Krisan

Post Title

Youtube II Cover / I Need a Boy


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/youtube-ii-cover-i-need-boy.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive