Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Art II Scribble Dolls


    Little Girl Cute

    WE all have those moments where we're sitting in class and our minds slowly drift away from the lecture. This is what I had made when my mind went elsewhere.

    It all started out as scribbles at the back of my notebooks, then I decided to go make a mini series of the small doll-like scribbles.

    Unfortunately, our scanner isn't working so I decided to go take pictures of the drawings so that I could post them up here for everyone to see.

    These were made in 2009!

    Scribble Doll Series
    Medium: Ink on Colored Paper

    Walking my Cat

    Puppy Love

    Some Girls Like

    Futboleros

    Street Musician

    Shopping Habit


    I was inspired by the harajuku girls by L.A.M.B. and tokidoki, so i decided to make a cross between the two and add some voodoo doll attributes as well.

    Please visit my deviantart:
    krisanakalia.deviantart.com

    I shall be uploading more often~
    ----
    ~ Krisan

Post Title

Art II Scribble Dolls


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/06/art-ii-scribble-dolls.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive