Friday, June 17, 2011

Art II Architectural Photos

    Pantages

    I went to travel to Canada and America late last year and I took a whole lot of photos that I need to post, so I'm starting to empty my memory card bit by bit. I even took the time to categorize my photos~

    This one is a series of architectural interior and exterior shots.

    Wreath Cascade

    Doors and Hallways

    Dimming Light

    Coat of Arms

    Chandelier Magnifique

    Ancient Household

    ---
    Photography & Editing II Krisan Jacomina (Me)

    ---
    Visit my deviantart
    krisanakalia.deviantart.com

    ---
    ~Krisan

Post Title

Art II Architectural Photos


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/06/art-ii-architectural-photos.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive