Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Things

        I kinda knew that once lifeguarding started I'd have trouble keeping up with blogging.    And now I have the time to post, but so many things I want to write about that it is hard to keep them straight.  I want to just put it all in one big crazy post except I know that would be an unfortunate mess.  I'm off the next 2 days so I plan to catch up with everything I want to write (and hopefully catch up on what you guys have been doing).  For today I'm gonna go with a fun, mostly picture post of some new training related things I've purchased/received. 


    First:
    I finally got a GymBoss Interval timer!! In pink!

    Now I can BodyRock on the beach :D


    I look just like Zuz now, right?
    Nahh. . . her hair is a lot darker ;)

    Second:
    I got THESE  babies. . .
    ASICS Gel-Noosa Tri 6

    LOVE THEM!




    Third + Fourth:
       A few weeks ago I won a CamelBack Handheld Water Bottle and $25 iTunes gift card from Carrie at Confessions of a Registered Dietician .

    The water bottle is awesome and looks like this:

    And I think iTunes cards are pretty much the greatest thing you can win (I don't dl from free sites)

    So far I bought the new Lady GaGa album:
    Favorites from it right now: Marry the Night, Bad Kids, Fashion of His Love, Highway Unicorn, and You and I

    I need suggestions for 10 more great running/workout songs please :)

Post Title

New Things


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/06/new-things.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive