Friday, June 17, 2011

Art II Filing and Pictures

    Busy Backstreets

    I had found some pictures that I totally forgot about and so i put them up before i totally forget about them again.

    They were taken with my camera-phone so the quality isn't as good as i expected, but the picture came out well anyways.


    A Crown's Worth

    Glass Empty

    Theatre Travels

    Hungry, Just Hungry

    Little Dumpling

    Little Dumpling BW

    Photography & Editing II Krisan Jacomina


    Visit my deviantart
    krisanakalia.deviantart.com


    ----
    ~ Krisan

Post Title

Art II Filing and Pictures


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/06/art-ii-filing-and-pictures.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive