Friday, February 18, 2011

Prep Work in Numbers

        3-  workouts this week that ended in upchucking (apparently my stomach doesn't handle 6 or under pace very well)


      6:00-  yesterday's mile time


      5:54- today's mile time


       20- times I wanted to quit on the timed miles (and that includes a few times before I was even out the door)


      55°- the temp, I thought 55 was supposed to feel warmer


       2-  yup Nelly I'm absolutely wearing my lightest spikiest spikes. 


    Either these:

    Super speedy sister's college spikes
    or

    My HS Beauties :)

    OR

    Maybe I'll wear one of each
    Dork

    Either way they will have these:


       6- days till the big race(s*)  They actually have a countdown on the meet site.  I have to take a chill pill though, this week both my boys have off from school/work; the race is near the end of our little vacay and I want to enjoy my time with them and not just be eager/anxious for Thurs.  I wish it was tomorrow.

      70%- confidence level  If I can hold my pace from today I will be thrilled, except both today AND yesterday I wanted to DIE at the end of one mile.  Can I hold that pace for 1400 more meters?? We will see. 
     Hopefully track+spikes+race atmosphere= success :D

    80's- music theme for Thursday night


    * There is also a 1500 meter race after the 3k, entry is $15 unlimited events.  I'm leaning towards doing it cause. . . why not?  But then again I might be (and should be) completely shot after the 3k.  I do recover well usually. . . I guess you'll just have to wait till Friday morning  to find out what I do ;)


    Good Luck to all those with races this weekend, I'm envious!!

Post Title

Prep Work in Numbers


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/02/prep-work-in-numbers.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive