Saturday, February 19, 2011

Last Chance

    . . . to getchurrr BURPEE on for Running Man Wannabe's (and partially mine too) contest!!!!

    GET IT DONE :D Seriously, there are prizes (Amazon gift cards!! Chances are really good right now :D)  Even if you can only do 1 burpee in 2 minutes, you're in!

       I'm at 23 and getting in my last effort tomorrow (w/ video).  I'm sure some of you can crush that (no video needed just report your results).  My first two efforts can be seen here.

       Besides the prizes, I 'm pretty sure adding burpees has made me a hell of a lot faster, WORK those legs muskles!


    In other news, this kid:


    is a good luck charm

        I'm pretty positive The Islanders have only one won like 2 games all season.  And he was at both.

    AND

    got a puck from Di P at his first ever game

    I think his favorite part tonight may have been the Gourmet Cupcakes:


    regardless. . . a good  GREAT time was had by all :)

    Now really I need to cut out the booze for the next few days. Help.

Post Title

Last Chance


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/02/last-chance.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive