Monday, February 7, 2011

My Day in Outfits

    Another shorty post
    ('cause I have like 5-6 real posts I want to write, but not the mental capacity to actually write them [now].)


      Slow easy 8-miler outside, 40° again!, no watch.  Can't forgo my music though :)  Downloaded the Glee "Heads Will Roll/ Thriller" Mash-up before I headed put the door.  GET IT. Greatness.

    Idk what kinda face this is.  
    The hungover/ not feeling as great as I did yesterday one I suppose.


    After run I was feeling better-ish (but still not great), I decided to get a bit dolled up because it helps me feel somewhat confident in myself (I'm working on it ).

    I need to cut my bangs, badly (they're in my face :/ )


    Burnout Tank: Buffalo
    Skirt & Leggings: Forev 21
    Cardigan: Old Navy
    Boots: They're 3 yrs old and still my fave, I believe they were from Bakers
    Necklace: American Eagle (It has says LOVE and I love it :)

    That's all I got. . . hopefully I can put together something worthwhile tomorrow :D

Post Title

My Day in Outfits


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-day-in-outfits.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive