Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I What-ed Wednesday

       I'm taking cues from various bloggers and sharing what I ate, worked, wore and blasted on this rainy Wednesday.

    First as I've done recently on Wednesdays: What I Ate
    Grilled Vegetable Salad from California Pizza Kitchen!



          My mom, sisters and I are all obsessed with this salad and we were devestated  a few months ago when they took it off the menu.  At the tim, as a joke post,  I was going to write an open letter to CPK pleading them to reinstate it (it never came to be).  
      
        My mom went there on Sunday and they had brought it back!!  She picked one up for me and I had it for lunch on Monday :D  If you ever go to CPK I highly suggest it. . . and the Sangrias ;)

     Taking a cue from Lindsey of Cotter Crunch: What I Worked
          I'm taking a day off from running after my 9-er yesterday and doing a bunch of circuit/resistance training.  I did Zuzana's 4 minute workout earlier and it is KILLER on the legs!  I might try yesterday's workout in a little, it involve cartwheels which I can't do (gotta work on that), but I can modify it to my abilities. Also Pull-ups, Push-ups, Planks! :D

       I've been going through summer/spring stuff to pack for Disney and trying on some stuff so. . .What I Wore (or will wear :)
          Inspired by RoseRunner and her post on Target Dresses, I tried on a Target Dress designed by Tracy Feith. I've had it for over a year and have yet to wear it, but I love the look of it :)
    With my new Seychelles :D 
    and yes this belt makes many appearances in my fashion posts, it is pretty awesome.

    It is a bit short, but this is where spandex booty shorts come in handy :)
    It feels very Alice in Wonderland-y to me, I think I may wear it out dinner while we are there :D

       And for while I Cleaned, BodyR'ed, Played Dress up: What I Blasted
       I'm giving a shout-out to my friend Mike and his band 10th Grade Kemistry (he's not in 10th grade ;).  I've been playing their tracks all day.  You can hear a 4 song playlist here at Pure Volume or they post most of their songs to their Facebook page.  They have a pop/alternative sound with some electronica elements.

Post Title

What I What-ed Wednesday


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-i-what-ed-wednesday.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive