Saturday, April 23, 2011

SPRING TREND: MAXI SKIRTS A COMEBACK

    Lately, I've been itching to buy more and more maxi skirts, as much as my budget permits. When I was younger, I honestly hated these long, can't-walk-straight-without-looking-like-my-knees-couldn't-part tight skirts, but now, I started to appreciate this Olson twin-esque trend, and I'm lovin it! As spring is arriving, ever so slowly, with bi-polar weather from sunny and hot to cold and windy, the maxi skirt is the way to go if your outfit permits you to wear a skirt, but it's too cold to show off those sexy limbs.

    Maxi skirts can easily be paired off with platform wedge sandals, strappy gladiators, or combat boots. The look can be donned with either an oversized cropped top, form-fitting tank, long cardigan, or a jean jacket. Accessorizing accordingly with cute long necklaces, chunky bangles, and a skinny belt polishes this boho-chic look.

    Textured and patterned maxi skirts give that spring vibe, while chiffon or transparent ones give that feminine, but sexy appeal. Maxi skirts may be a hit or miss with you, but it doesn't hurt to give this look a try!

    Here are some of my favorite maxi skirt looks:








    all image sources: www.google.com

Post Title

SPRING TREND: MAXI SKIRTS A COMEBACK


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/04/spring-trend-maxi-skirts-comeback.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive