Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BLOGGER MEETUP IN SAN FRANCISCO

    On April 23, I had the opportunity to attend a blogger meet-up at a restaurant called Andalu in San Francisco. My friend, Christina Ly, and I left Davis way too early to arrive at San Francisco by 11 AM. To no surprise, I was the only boy and the only person that was shorter than 5'5''. I got to meet the blogger editor of Bare Magazine and I also had the opportunity to meet Aimee Song (www.songofstyle.com) and Jenny (www.goingwest.com). We mingled and discussed our future plans and what kind of careers we wanted to pursue in fashion.



    image source: Kenny Lim

Post Title

BLOGGER MEETUP IN SAN FRANCISCO


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/04/blogger-meetup-in-san-francisco.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive