Friday, April 29, 2011

Ketchup

       I came home to 1000+ unread posts, I thought about clicking "mark all as read," but instead I've been skimming through all of it.  I am now down to 290, I'll be down to 1-something once I skim all of Rose and Steph's posts, jeeezzz you girls post a lot (but I love reading it :D).  I haven't gotten to commenting on much yet, but I will once I Ketch-Up :)

       This morning I am legit (as opposed to vacation) hungover, I had my dad's precinct retirement dinner last night and maybe possibly went slightly overboard on the wine.  I did not believe I drank too much last night, but my head is telling me otherwise right now.

       Here is a horrible quality photo of my outfit, it took me 4+ hours to figure out what I was wearing so I did not have time to do a full on- well lit photo shoot:

    Aerie Cardigan
    Free People Lace Top
    J Crew Navy Blue Pin Stripe Shorts 
    Target Navy Blue Pumps (These are similar)

           In other outfit news, I have no idea what I'm wearing for my Half on Sunday.  The forecast is high of 65, so I'm thinking mid 50's in the morning hours, pretty ideal :)  Maybeee I'll have a pre-race attire post tomorrow, maybe.

    Randomosity:
    ~Someone just found my blog through the search term "bikini avocado," semi amusing. . . to me at least :D

    ~I actually lost weight in Disney. . . it just took a few days for the 3 loaded plates of salad I had at the Crystal Palace Buffet on Monday to digest. (If I was a good blogger I'd have some pics of those, the edamame salad I could eat everyday for the rest of my life)

    I just googled it, here is a pic and a recipe:


    Edamame Salad (From Here)
    Yield: 4 to 6 servings

    4 cups edamame (young soybeans), fresh or frozen

    1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
    1/4 cup sesame oil
    1 teaspoon coarse salt
    1 cup chopped Napa cabbage
    1/2 cup chopped bok choy
    1/2 cup shredded carrots
    1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
    1/4 cup shredded white daikon radish

    1. Cook fresh or frozen beans in boiling, salted water for 3 minutes. Chill thoroughly.

    2. In a small miximg bowl, combine vinegar, sesame oil, salt, cabbage and bok choy. Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes. Cabbage will wilt slightly.
    3. Mix in carrots, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
    4. To serve, to with sesame seeds and daikon radish.

    ~

Post Title

Ketchup


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/04/ketchup.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive