Saturday, April 9, 2011

Make Up II Curling Easy


    I really hate it when I would have to pack my make-up kit into a tiny bag and it just ends up getting all bulky. I made a discovery a while back but I only got to post about it right now.

    MUJI had recently opened and I wanted to see what interesting things I would be able to find in there, and I had managed to find a portable eyelash curler that has a spare refill and is so small it only measures 5.7 w x 3.5d x 1.8 h in cm!

    Its made of clear plastic and is not bulky.



    Retail Price: Around PHP 300

    It works like a charm, just make sure you're careful not to pinch your skin. This is because of the almost flat design that it doesn't follow the curve of your eye. Once you get used to curling it will be a breeze when you keep on using it.

    ---
    ~Krisan

Post Title

Make Up II Curling Easy


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/04/make-up-ii-curling-easy.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive