Sunday, April 17, 2011

janna ferrell tattoos



    It's all for love... L.O.V.E
    It's all for love... L.O.V.E
    MJ tattoo.
    thumbnail

    Tattoo Me1
    Tattoo Me1
    i do photo-manip every now and again....this is one of my faves...and firsts, gonna b uploading some more soon!
    thumbnail

    Tattoo
    Tattoo
    yeeaaah a friend said i had to put this up so i did...this was back when i had long hair lmao
    thumbnail

    Newest Tattoo
    Newest Tattoo
    Artwork by Mike Connors at Art For Life, Brattleboro, VT.
    thumbnail

    My Right Arm Tattoo
    My Right Arm Tattoo
    This was done a few years back but I just wanted to show it off since I have the chance to! This is of course both the Cobra and Decepticon symbols combined. Since it was my first tat ever figured...
    thumbnail

Post Title

janna ferrell tattoos


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/04/janna-ferrell-tattoos.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive