Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fashion II Tru-Waitressing






    I love the "True Blood" HBO Series and When I found this shirt I really wanted to get one! The only problem was I was short on my budget!

    I found the shirt in Hot Topic. You can order it online at the Hot Topic Site or make your own! :)

    I wanted to share this to everyone and to all other fans of the series!

    It would be a great Halloween idea...

    Like the shirts they wear in the series



    White for Girls and Black for Boys


    Sookie Stackhouse

    How cute! They even have an apron too!

    ---
    ~Krisan

Post Title

Fashion II Tru-Waitressing


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/04/fashion-ii-tru-waitressing.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive