Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Twenty- Twenty- Twenty Four Hours To Go

    Just get me to the airport put me on a plane
    Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane

         Tomorrow morning we will be in Disney! :D And it is coming at a good time as it gives me an  excuse to take a much needed bloggy break.  I will not be going online at all during my vacay and I'm quite happy about it :) 
         
           There will most likely be no posts as I realized kind of late that I could write posts in advance and schedule them to post during the week. Regardless I am not a plan in advance kinda blogger, I am more of a "type up what hits me at that moment and then immediately press publish" blogger.   Possibly I will write a post or two today and they'll publish during the week, but no promises (I know you're all heart broken :P)

          Got to go for a 10 miler today, I tried on the treadmill yesterday but was having serious stomach issues.  I ran 2 miles. . . got off and got sick in the bathroom. . . tried to continue, made it another 1 mile-ish and called it a day.  It was a little disappointing as I was enjoying the peace of my dark room; just me, my tread and my music.  And I'm going to do my best to get some runs in at The Dis, being as my first Half-Mary is 6 days after I get back.

         Congrats to all that rocked Boston!! I tracked a few of you throughout the morning and you guys killed it :D

    Ahhh I still need to finishing packing and cleaning!!  

       I will leave you with a few links to my favorite bodyrock workouts (Summer is little more than a month away! Got to hit it hard now ;) 
    If you haven't tried Bodyrock yet but are thinking about it these are good ones to try:
    -Hot in Here
    -
    What's My Name (need exercise ball, other equip you can do w/o if needed)
    -
    Harder Than Ever (Love this one! Usually do it 2x in a row.  I use a chair for the dip part)
    -
    Hot Mess
    -
    4 Minute Workout (Awesome!)
    -
    On The Floor- Abs Challenge
    -
    Suicidal Sweat
    And I haven't tried this one yet, but I'm gonna try it out today in an effort to kill my Abs :D-
    100 Rep Super Girl Plank Challenge

    That should be enough to keep you busy for the next week ;)


    Is it bad that I am hoping the Hotel Play Ground has a bar that I can bust out some pull-ups on?


                                                 
    I'll be chilling with Woody till Next Tuesday :D 
     Have a Super Amazing Wonderful Week Everyone!!

Post Title

Twenty- Twenty- Twenty Four Hours To Go


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-twenty-twenty-four-hours-to-go.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive