Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fashion II Couple Umbrella


    Asians come up with the most unusual and witty things. I came across the couple umbrella, I saw in an episode of We Got Married, and I found it to be brilliant. How come no one has ever thought of it earlier?

    You know how couples walk in the rain hand in hand and use only one umbrella? Sure they've covered their heads from the rain, but their bodies tend to get soaked by whatever that one umbrella is not covering. So this is the quirkiest umbrella I've seen.

    It's a almost oval shaped umbrella that is perfect for walking in the rain with another person. It's big enough to shade one from the rain or shine completely AND it comes in a very handy compact size. Plus, its still visually pleasing.



    These are the stills from the show I saw it on.


    The brand is Kikkerland.

    It comes in pink, green, black, aqua and so on.

    I just wanted to share this! :)

    ~ Krisan

Post Title

Fashion II Couple Umbrella


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/04/fashion-ii-couple-umbrella.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive