Saturday, April 2, 2011

Art II Vintage Punch


    So I was scanning the net and I came upon some cute posters of Zack Synder's "SuckerPunch" and I just had to put it here. I found the idea quite ingenious since the time that the movie was set in was in the 1940's and during those times pin-up posters were popular.

    Tada!

    Pin-up styled vintage poster of the five girls.

    I found the taglines of each of the posters hilarious, of course, it was already assumed there would be some form of sexuality in it.

    Here are the posters! Enjoy :)



    Amber
    " Prepare to be licked"

    Sweet Pea
    " You'll die happy"

    Blondie
    "She likes it rough"

    Babydoll
    " Blondes have more fight"

    Rocket
    "This might hurt a little"

    ---
    ~ Krisan

Post Title

Art II Vintage Punch


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/04/art-ii-vintage-punch.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive