Friday, August 5, 2011

Youtube II Original : Open My Heart

    ou
    I've always been inspired to write things in the back of my notes when I was younger, and along with the doodles were lyrics.

    I've always had a knack for creating short verses and nonsense songs in the middle of class, and I found that I had so much more to write about the more I talk to people. They have interesting lives and so I put it down on paper in a more metaphoric artistic way---I guess it could be explained in that way.

    'Open My Heart' is an original composition by myself, that I wrote one morning after a rough night because I just couldn't get some thoughts out of my head. I grew rather unsettled because of it so I just had to put it into song.

    It had gone through a couple of revisions before I was finally pleased with the song as a whole.

    Here it is~ I hope you enjoy listening it's debut online~


    Open My Heart
    Krisan Jacomina



    Please watch out for more videos on my Youtube Channel!
    Click ME below to go to it~



    Thanks for watching!

    More Videos will be up soon!
    ---
    ~Krisan

Post Title

Youtube II Original : Open My Heart


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/08/youtube-ii-original-open-my-heart.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive