Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Real Life in Lingerie: Simple Silk Tank

    Last Valentine's Day, my very sweet boyfriend picked out an Unforeseen Circumstances set for me. I love everything about the sheer Simple Silk Tank and wear it all the time, but recently found a use for it that remedied a wardrobe gap. A friend lent me a pretty handmade bib top, but alas the open back prevented me from wearing it in public for months before a light bulb went off in my head. The Simple Silk Tank, ah ha! Pairing the Unforeseen Circumstances tank with the bib top offers ample coverage and adds a lovely burst of color. Readers, this little discovery made me so proud that I urged my sweetheart to snap a photo. I hope to start sharing more ways to incorporate lingerie and other Lille goodies into our wardrobes, so stay tuned!

Post Title

Real Life in Lingerie: Simple Silk Tank


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/08/real-life-in-lingerie-simple-silk-tank.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive