Friday, August 5, 2011

Youtube II Cover / Stop and Stare


    I'm training myself to do covers every so often so that my voice would go back to how it used to be. I haven't been using it for singing.... a lot, so my range kinda became limited.

    I did the cover of this song because I felt sort of down at the time and this pretty much conveyed how I was feeling. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the video!~

    Acoustic Cover
    Stop and Stare
    One Republic



    Thanks for Watching!!~

    Click on ME below to go to my Youtube Channel ^^



    More Videos Will be up soon :)
    ---
    Krisan

Post Title

Youtube II Cover / Stop and Stare


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/08/youtube-ii-cover-stop-and-stare.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive